Wednesday 12 January 2011

Final Evaluation 4.



Who would be the audience for your media production?


My audience for my film would be older teenagers aged between 17 and 25. Also adults over 25 would also be another audience aswell. My audience would be interested in my film because it scary and also will have graphic scenes in which will contain blood and gore. A younger audience wouldn't be interested because it would be to violent and scary for them to watch.

This is Charlie Jackson he is 17 years old and is a student at the Leigh Technology Academy in Dartford. He lives in Dartford with his mum and dad and his little brother.
He enjoys playing football with friends, going to watch films with friends and hanging out with his girlfriend. He cares about how his appearance, he shops in places like Topman, Burtons and Next.
He enjoys films such as 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland. He likes getting films on DVD and sitting at home and watching them either with his friends or family. He also likes eating chocolate whilst watching films.
He listens to a wide range of music, he listens to new stuff that is in the charts and also listens to old songs. He likes listening to dubstep especially through big speakers. He also likes pop punk, he listens to such artists as Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco.
He enjoys such TV programs as The Walking Dead, Scrubs, The Inbetweeners, Family Guy and Lost. He also enjoys watching the F1 on TV on sundays and also occasionally watches motorbike racing when its on.

I think my film would appeal to Charlie because zombies interest him and he also enjoys watching scary movies. It is also similar to other types of films that he watches. I think he would watch this film with his friends because it would be something they would hang out and watch together.

Feedback
The feedback I got from the class was very constructive because both told me what they liked and also what I could improve on if I did it again. Aimee said that she liked my special FX that I added onto my first clip and said it made the land seem like it was bleeding. She also thought that my music and shot sequence worked well together and that I placed my titles well where the music let me. The thing that she critiqued on was that there could of been more shots of zombies so it was more zombie based. I think if was able to do this again I would have more shots of zombies in different places. This impacts on the story just like Kirsten said that because there wasn't many zombies in the actual opening and this would distort the story a little and if I had to do it again I would defiantly put more zombies in the opening to make the story more clear. Many of my viewers have made the same comment about the lack of zombies and the reason why I didn't put many in there was because I didn't want to give to much away and this create tension towards the end of the opening sequence. Most of my viewers like Yvonne said that she like the way that I built tension in my opening sequence through the way I use shot clips because the viewer will never get bored and will always be surprised by what is coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment