Thursday 13 January 2011

Film Evaluation 6.

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
This is me holding a tripod stand, It was very useful when filming my opening sequence I used it to keep the camera steady so that the shot didn't turn out shaky. It is also adjustable so that you can change the shot easily.  
This is an image of me holding the camera I used to film my opening sequence. It is a good camera and shots in a good quality this helps because when capturing your footage.



I used a green screen for one part of my opening sequence. This was very useful and I learnt alot about how this technology works and it also gave me an idea of how to use it in the future. 
I used an IMac computer to edit my opening sequence.

I used Adobe Premier Pro to capture and also edit my opening sequence. I learnt many new things when editing my opening and I also learnt alot about the FX and how to control them properly.
I used the After Effects to edit and apply the FX to the green screen. I had never used this before and it was both challenging and fun learning how to use it. I will defiantly use it again.  
I used YouTube to upload my video so then I could transfer it into my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment